Monday, April 9, 2007

Tyra and Madonna

First of all, I'd like to apologize for some of my blurry pictures that I posted in the past. I need a new digital camera but I hate digital cameras; you might have to put with some more blurry pictures in the near future.

I was in Sofia ... which I found to be very chic and cute. Coffee houses there were interesting. And the parties were magnifique. Did I mention that I can be a party chic when I want to be? So after 3 days of partying non stop, I decided to slow down my pace and headed to Skopje for rest and relaxation. Pictures from both cities will be posted too soon. I have been craving ice cream lately.

Ok, fantasy revealing time. After watching an episode of American Next Top Model, I started fantasizing about a situation involving Tyra, Madonna and myself. The brain is a great organ to have as it is the ever constant companion.

PS: Happy Easter to those who celebrate it!!!

No comments: