Friday, May 9, 2008

My apologies ....

... for the long absence. I have been taking care of family issues and have been a little ill. Yes, a little water has gone under the bridge since when I was here last but I will make it up to you all as I have some incredible pictures from Mali that a friend took on his recent trip. More to come soon :) Serbian elections this weekend; protest in Pristina today against the elections taking place in Kosovo ... despite all of these, one cannot help but feel bored by all of these.

---------------------

If interested in reading about my country: America, Land of the Free (No more???)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good to have you back. Excellent link to the Economist piece. It's truly crazy here in the land of the free and home of the brave. We became a bunch of bedwetting sheep but hopefully we're finally being shaken from our idiocy. If we as a country do not awaken and reclaim our "Don't Tread On Me" and "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death" heritage, it will be time to head for Iceland or Europe or something because the country I've loved all my life will be long gone.