Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy Belated ...

... Birthday, that is. To none other than the "come-back kid" himself, Billy Clinton. Kosovo dua Bill Clinton like nothing else ... so much that a birthday bash was thrown for him ne Prishtine this past weekend. I missed the festivities but I heard it was the party to be seen at during the weekend ;). Damn, Billy, you just refuse to die from the limelight, even in the Balkans. More on the festivities here.


What's a birthday Bash without a cake? (Photo: Ermal Meta/Agence France Presse–Getty Images)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Luna,
I am so glad that I ran on your blogspot :) My name is Nikola and I am from Belgrade.
It would be very interesting for me to share some thoughts with you & I hope that you would like that to. I am not some crazy nationalist but a ordinary observer of what's going on this piece of Earth. It seems, when watching TV and reading newspapers, that Kosovo Albanians are some people that are so far from us - that is the worse possible result of all. I cannot accept that you and I have not items to discuss, same hopes for us and the people that surrounds us. I don't think that we are too different. I believe that Albanians from Kosovo are more like me then any Russian.
Please let me know what you think about it...

Best wishes, Nikola

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kosovo2007 said...

Zdravo Nikola

Thank you much for your comments. I would implore you to find and share your thoughts and exchange with Kosovans (Albanian, Serb, Romas, etc). I am not sure you know this but I am not from Kosovo ... I just live here and write about my interests.

Cheers Nikola